Internship During the Holiday Break

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Students

      The Navajo Nation EPA is interested in 2 interns over the holidays. Each internship will be for 80 hours. You will coordinate your schedule with the NNEPA staff. This is a paid internship, but I have no funding for housing or travel.

      If you are interested, complete the Short Internship Application found on our website and send me a resume via an email attachment. I will be forwarding the application and resume to NNEPA staff and they will make the final selection.

      http://www4.nau.edu/eeop/internships/sip_internship.asp

      Let me know if you have questions.

      Thanks

      man