Webinar – Learn How to Control Pests in Schools This W inter
Mansel A NelsonProgram CoordinatorTribal Environmental Education Outreach928-523-1275
Begin forwarded message:
From: Betty Royster <Betty.Royster@...>
Date: November 16, 2012 11:43:03 AM PST
To: "Connecting with stakeholders dedicated to managing indoor air quality in schools." <schools_iaq_connector@...>
Subject: [schools_iaq_connector] Free Webinar – Learn How to Control Pests in Schools This Winter
Reply-To: "Connecting with stakeholders dedicated to managing indoor air quality in schools." <schools_iaq_connector@...>
You are currently subscribed to schools_iaq_connector@....
Please hit "reply to all" to respond with a message to the whole list.
If you have private comments, forward a message directly to the author.
SCHOOLS IAQ CONNECTOR LISTSERVE
Learn seasonal tips to effectively control indoor pests in schools and keep occupants in school buildings safe this winter. Register today for a free webinar hosted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the American Lung Association of the Mid-Atlantic titled, Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in Schools: Basics for Winter, to be held November 28, 2012, from 12 – 1 p.m. EST.
Attend this free webinar to:
- Learn effective tips for creating an IPM program in your school to reduce student and staff exposure to allergy and asthma triggers.
- Better understand the connection between effective indoor air quality (IAQ) management and health.
- Discover how reducing chemicals in schools in conjunction with an IPM program can create healthier indoor environments.
- Hear how an IPM program fits into your school's comprehensive IAQ management plan.
- Gain answers to your questions about IPM, including your questions on seasonal opportunities to control pests in schools.
- Dion Lerman, Environmental Health Educator, Pennsylvania Integrated Pest Management (PA IPM) Program/Penn State Extension
- Cristina Schulingkamp, U.S. EPA Region 3
If you have questions in advance of this webinar that you would like to ensure the speaker addresses, please email them to IAQTfSConnector@....
To learn more about the IAQ Tools for Schools Program, visit www.epa.gov/iaq/schools.
Use the listserve's Web interface at https://lists.epa.gov/read/login/ to manage your subscription.
To alert administrators about problems with this list, contact: schools_iaq_connector-owner@....