Fwd: NASA Kiksapa Internship

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012

      From: <naris123@...>
      Date: November 16, 2012 9:31:32 PM MST
      To: <mansel.nelson@...>
      Subject: NASA Kiksapa Internship

      NASA Kiksapa Internship
      What are you doing for the summer of 2013? Do you know a tribal college student or faculty who could benefit from this program?? Put them in touch with Kiksapa!!As a former NASA Kiksapa Intern, I can tell you that this experience was a lot of fun and helped me boost my skills for my future career with Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics! If STEM is your thing, I highly recommend this internship.
      !