NSF and NASA Funded Programs for Students -

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012

    Here are links to specific portals for students:

    For Undergraduates:

    Paid Summer 2013 Undergrad Research Placements (still being updated):

    Over 800 programs – REU and other summer research opportunities for undergrads

    For Financial Support in Graduate School Opportunities:

    Bridge to the Doctorate, IGERT and NSF Grad Research Fellowship programs provide generous stipend and tuition support for students through the National Science Foundation:

    For Postdoc opportunities --

    For NASA-supported internships, fellowships and scholarships

    Finally, I am attaching a flyer for you to post or distribute.

    If you find any errors in the listing of your programs (or others) please let us know!

    We’d be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide your students with assistance in applying to these programs.

    Thanks and best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving,

    Sandy

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sandra Thomas

    Senior Administrator, Executive Director Emeritus

    Institute for Broadening Participation

    http://www.pathwaystoscience.org

    sthomas@...

    As a member of our mailing list, you receive occasional notifications of student fellowship and other funding opportunities, program deadlines, and information on graduate programs.
If you wish to unsubscribe from future notifications, please send a reply to this email and ask to be removed from our mailing list.

    --
    Diana Dalbotten
    Diversity Director