Invitation: Partners in Science information meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      Teachers

      I did this program back when I was a classroom teacher.  This is a great program.  I highly recommend you consider participating.

      man

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Warder, Eleanor M - (warder)" <warder@...>
      Subject: [ua-announce] Invitation: Partners in Science information meeting
      Date: October 24, 2012 9:01:50 AM MST

      Dear Teachers,
      It's not too early to plan for Summer 2013!

      Research Corporation for Science Advancement invites you to attend a reception to learn about their Arizona Partners in Science program. This program awards $7,000 to eligible high-school teachers for working in a University of Arizona research laboratory. Interested faculty members are located in many UA science departments and are eager to work with teachers on applications for this partnership award.

      When: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 3:30-5:00 pm
      Where: The UA Alumni Foundation's Swede Johnson Building, Room 303, 1111 N. Cherry Avenue (FREE parking!!)
      RSVP: To Silvia Ronco, Program officer, sronco@...

      For more information on this tremendous opportunity, please see the following link:

      Lisa Elfring, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor
      Departments of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Chemistry and Biochemistry
      252 Life Sciences South
      1007 E. Lowell Street
      University of Arizona
      Tucson, AZ  85721