The Real Winning Edge television - A Navajo Student Featured

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Steven Chischilly <schischilly@...>
    Date: October 23, 2012, 7:54:56 AM PDT
    To: Ann Marie Chischilly <am_chischilly@...>
    Subject: Fwd: Dwight Carlston airing in TRWE this weekend!

    Good Morning Ann,

    My student will be on national television, with a little cameo by me in this film.  You can spread the word if you want.  It will be on FOX, there is info in this email on how to check which stations will carry it.
    Have a great day!

    Steven

    From: Dr. Diane Preston-Reilly
    Date: Monday, October 22, 2012
    Subject: Dwight Carlston airing in TRWE this weekend!
    To: eguy@...

    Dear Dr. Guy,

    I am so grateful for the gracious support we received from your school in August, when we filmed your student Dwight Carlston for The Real Winning Edge television series. This series is designed to deliver the kind of role models that will inspire America’s youth to their best rather than their worst. Dwight is a positive example of excellence for other students, and we’re pleased to be able to feature his profile in Episode 407 of our series.

    We wanted you to know that the episode in which Dwight is featured is airing this Saturday and Sunday, October 27th-28th, all over the nation. We ask that you promote this airing with your students and faculty before the airing, as stated in the letter you kindly provided for us. This profile will also be on our website, www.realwinningedge.com, from the morning of the 27th through Friday, November 2nd. Please know the program will air again in April, and you can keep track of times and dates on our website.

    This is an opportunity to emphasize to the viewing audience the caliber of students you have at Navajo Tech, as indeed these excellent examples selected for TRWE are an encouragement to everyone.

    We think Dwight Carlston is one of America’s best young role models, and so hope this will prove advantageous to you by letting everyone know he is one of your students. May I say in closing, may you always have the real winning edge!

    Gratefully,

    Dr. Diane Preston-Reilly

    P.S. I have also attached a press release and flyers which you can use in your PR efforts, and the composition of the series (still under construction).

    Dr. Diane Preston-Reilly

    President/Executive Producer

    Challenger Films, Inc.

    3235 Satellite Blvd.  Bldg. 400, Ste. 300

    Duluth (Atlanta), GA  30096

    770-476-3232 (Office)

    770-476-1353 (Direct Telephone)

    770-476-5734 (Fax)