UPDATE Internship Opportunties for Flagstaff area

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
    Students,

    Attached please find 2 internship announcements for your consideration.  If you have questions about these positions, feel free to contact me.  I am working with Eagle Energy on these projects.

    Representatives for Eagle Energy will be here on Oct 8 and would like to meet with students that are interested in these internships.  Once you submit your application you will be offered an opportunity to interview with the Eagle Energy staff concerning the internship.

    There will be two meetings on October 8th for students, faculty and staff to learn about the Eagle Energy projects in Northern Arizona.  You are welcome to join the Eagle Energy staff at either 2 pm or 5 pm at the Native American Cultural Center.  See the attached flier for additional information.

    Thanks

    man

    Mansel Nelson
    mansel.nelson@...