Fwd: Chili's Flyer!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012

    Tribal Environmental Education
    Institute for Tribal Env Prof
    Northern Arizona University

    From: "Brianna Bennett" <bbb23@...>
    To: "Graylynn Jaysue Hudson" <Graylynn.Hudson@...>, "Carol E Seumptewa" <Carol.Seumptewa@...>, "Mansel Adelbert Nelson" <Mansel.Nelson@...>, "Celie Aliene Henderson" <cah282@...>, "Sharon Singer Doctor" <Sharon.Doctor@...>, "Cristina Gonzalez-Maddux" <cg425@...>
    Subject: Chili's Flyer!

    Here is an attached flyer for FTC Give Back Chili's Night tomorrow! Feel free to go anytime between 11am and 11pm! Just bring this flyer and a portion of your check will be donated to Future Teachers Club. Pass it on to your friends and help raise money for fun FTC activities and supplies! :)

    Thanks,
    Brianna Bennett

    "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney