WInd Turbines for Schools

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:57 AM
    Educators:

    Southwest wind-power is willing to work with schools to submit a grant proposal that will get a wind turbine for the school.

    The EEOP staff would then be willing to help with educational projects in wind power.  If you are interested, please contact Ken Kotalik as soon as possible.

    Thanks

    man

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Ken Kotalik <ken.kotalik@...>
    Subject: REIF info and Summary
    Date: March 14, 2012 2:20:25 PM MST
    To: Mansel Adelbert Nelson <Mansel.Nelson@...>, Daniel Snyder WWS <daniel@...>

    Hi Mansel,

    Here is the information we discussed, with collaboration summary
    attached.  In addition, below are the pdf files of the products.
    Please let me know if you need anything further for your communication
    to the schools we discussed.  Thanks much for your help.

    http://www.windenergy.com/sites/all/files/Skystream-Hybrid-spec.pdf

    http://www.windenergy.com/sites/all/files/3-CMLT-1338-01_REV_J_Skystream_spec.pdf

    --
    Ken Kotalik