Fwd: Ask me what alligator tagging is all about

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011

      From: "Student Conservation Association, Kayla Morain" <online@...>
      Date: July 28, 2011 7:20:23 AM PDT
      To: <mansel.nelson@...>
      Subject: Ask me what alligator tagging is all about

      Having trouble viewing this message? Read it online

      .
      Follow Me - Wildlife Conservation

      Howdy Mansel!

      I am an SCA intern from Texas stationed at the Southwest Louisiana National Wildlife Refuge Complex. Follow me this summer as I conquer new tasks and explore exciting things, such as wildlife conservation and alligator tagging!

      My adrenaline rushed as soon as I stepped in the airboat. I was afraid, but I had to swallow my fear...

      Ringing a gator around the neck and holding on for dear life sounded ridiculous, but it was the most thrilling experience I have ever had. I ended up catching four on my own. Sure, they were little guys, but the fact that I caught an alligator in the wild was gratifying. It made me respect them even more. No matter how scary a creature may appear, all are beautiful in their own right, and must be respected.

      What is alligator tagging about? Ask me and get the inside story.

      Regards,
      Kayla Morain, SCA Louisiana
      Follow my summer journey.

      .

      ©2011 SCA. All Rights Reserved.store | donate | update my info | unsubscribe | sca jobs
       Headquarters: 689 River Road PO Box 550
      Charlestown, New Hampshire 03603-0550
      Phone: 603-543-1700
      Fax: 603-543-1828