Fwd: Tribal Webinar: "Using Instruments to Measure Indoor Air Quality: How and When they can be useful in your Tribal IAQ Investigations"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
    All

    I highly recommend participation in this webinar.  I am going an IAQ training that day, so I am going to miss out, although I can considering changing my agenda and make the webinar part of my training.

    man

    From: Gillian Mittelstaedt <gmittelstaedt@...>
    Date: April 1, 2011 10:42:10 AM AKDT
    To: <gmittelstaedt@...>
    Subject: Tribal Webinar: "Using Instruments to Measure Indoor Air Quality: How and When they can be useful in your Tribal IAQ Investigations"

    Tribal Healthy Homes Northwest Presents Webinar #4:

    http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif

    Using Instruments to Measure Indoor Air Quality: How and When they can be useful in your Tribal IAQ Investigations

    Join us for a Webinar on April 14

    http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow.gif

    Space is limited.
    Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
    https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/269848721

    Air quality is an ongoing concern in many tribal homes, schools and buildings. Conducting a visual assessment is often enough to identify problems, yet with certain contaminants – namely mold – the source isn’t always visible or easily traced.  When you need to know what's happening within the walls, beneath floors, or in the movement and exchange of air itself, air quality instruments can be an important diagnostic tool.

    Our speakers, Dave Blake (Northwest Clean Air Agency) and Rich Prill (WSU Cooperative Extension), are two of the region’s most experienced IAQ investigators. From 10:00 – 10:45, we’ll hear from Dave and Rich about the different types of instruments available, including particle readers, moisture meters, gas detectors and thermal imaging cameras. We’ll discuss the situations in which they are employed, and how to interpret the readings and measurements.

    From 10:45 – 11:30am, we’ll have a question and answer session, where participants can discuss instrument calibration and maintenance, share information about suppliers and cost, and hear about regional plans for a tribal equipment loan program.

    Title:

    Using Instruments to Measure Indoor Air Quality: How and When they can be useful in your Tribal IAQ Investigations

    Thursday, April 14, 2011

    Time:

    10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT

    After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

    System Requirements
    PC-based attendees
    Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

    Macintosh®-based attendees
    Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

    http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif