Fwd: Seeking Earth science educators from the Southwest and Rocky Mountain States...

  • Mansel A Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      From: Deb Thrall <dthrall@...>
      Date: March 1, 2011 5:53:15 PM MST
      To: <mansel.nelson@...>
      Subject: FW: Seeking Earth science educators from the Southwest and Rocky Mountain States...

      I don’t know if it’s too late or not but you might know some educators who would be interested.

      Visit us on the web at www.museumoftheearth.org

      PRI and its Museum of the Earth are part of Ithaca's Discovery Trail.  Learn more at www.discoverytrail.com.

      =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

      Don Duggan-Haas, Education Research Associate

      Paleontological Research Institution and its Museum of the Earth

      1259 Trumansburg Rd. Ithaca, NY 14850

      dugganhaas@...

      P: 607-821-0910

      Skype: dugganhaas

      http://museumoftheearth.org

      http://virtualfieldwork.org

      =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

      On Exhibit at Museum of the Earth:
      Science on the Half Shell: How and Why We Study Evolution

      September 24, 2010 - February 28, 2011

      With support from the National Science Foundation,
      M&T Bank, and Maxie's Supper Club.

      Visit us on the web at www.museumoftheearth.org

      PRI and its Museum of the Earth are part of Ithaca's Discovery Trail.  Learn more at www.discoverytrail.com.

      Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination.

      John Dewey