Fwd: ANS Teacher Workshop - Phoenix - February 27, 2011

  • Mansel A Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10 11:02 AM
    All

    This is an excellent teacher workshop, which I highly recommend for all science teachers.

    man

    From: Chuck Vincent <cvincent@...>
    Date: January 7, 2011 10:50:58 AM MST
    To: <Terry.Price@...>, <TCPRICE@...>, <Mansel.Nelson@...>, <dthrall@...>, <wthomas@...>
    Subject: ANS Teacher Workshop - Phoenix - February 27, 2011

    The announcement and a link to online registration (using a credit card) are available at http://www.ans.org/pi/edu/teachers/workshops/
    In order to get people registered and have materials shipped in time, we've set a deadline of February 15 for registration.

    We have reduced the registration fee to $60.00 this year (it was $75 previously). I'm hoping that MAY help us attract a few more registrants in times when funds are limited.

    Mansel has suggested we consider a presentation including climate change and nuclear power.
    We'll need to see how we might alter our schedule to include this, since, as you may recall, we usually run out of time at the end of the day! I'll be looking at the agenda in the next few days.

    Chuck Vincent
    Communications Administrator
    American Nuclear Society
    555 N. Kensington Ave.