Fwd: Vote now to bring Virtual Field Trips to Grand Canyon!

  • Mansel Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4 KB

    Mansel A Nelson
    Environmental Education Outreach Program
    928 523 1275

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: MaryLynn Tucker Quartaroli <Marylynn.Quartaroli@...>
    Date: August 9, 2010 1:01:46 PM MST
    To: Candice Marie Holloway <Candice.Holloway@...>, Diane Vosick <Diane.Vosick@...>, Geoffrey Barnard <geoff.barnard99@...>, "DRoberts@..." <DRoberts@...>, "sroberts@..." <sroberts@...>, John Michael Acedo Jr <John.Acedo@...>, Kathleen Mary Stigmon <Kathleen.Stigmon@...>, Liane Elise Sims <Liane.Sims@...>, Loretta Powers Mayer <Loretta.Mayer@...>, Mansel Adelbert Nelson <Mansel.Nelson@...>, Nadine Barlow <Nadine.Barlow@...>, Nena Elizabeth Bloom <Nena.Bloom@...>
    Cc: Janine Kelley <janinekelley@...>, CLAUDIA INMAN <claudia_inman@...>, Jolyn D <jsdennis@...>, "Bristol, Hollace" <hbristol@...>, Charles Tucker <ctucker3@...>
    Subject: FW: Vote now to bring Virtual Field Trips to Grand Canyon!

    If you and those on your contact lists could help out on this Grand Canyon “fund-raising” activity, it would be wonderful! Not donation is necessary…just “vote” for creating GC virtual field trips.

    MaryLynn Quartaroli, EdD

    Nexus Math/Science NAU Project Director

    Northern Arizona University

    Box 5774