Spring 2010 CEFNS Career Events [1 Attachment]]

  • Mansel Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010

      ------ Forwarded Message
      From: Graylynn Jaysue Hudson <Graylynn.Hudson@ nau.edu>
      Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:20:51 -0700
      To: <CEFNS-FACULTY@ list1.ucc. nau.edu>
      Subject: Spring 2010 CEFNS Career Events

      Announcing the Spring 2010 CEFNS Career Events

      Career Workshops

           Preparing for Your Next Task – Getting that Job

      Thursday, February 11, 2010, du Bois Center (64), Agassiz Room

      Resumes 3-4 PM & Interview Techniques 4:15-5:15 PM

      Resume and interview techniques to help get that job!

      ·    Navigating the Job Search Maze

      Thursday, March 11, 2010, Engineering, Room 101, 4-5 PM
      Improve your job search effectiveness with job search strategies that work.

      ·        “True Colors” Workshop

      Tuesday, March 30, 2010, Engineering, Room 101, 4-5 PM
      Find out your specific personality type, the characteristics of that personality type, what differentiates you from other personality types, and how you work in groups or relationships that have the same or differing personality types.
      *LIMITED to 20 students, please RSVP to Graylynn.Hudson@ nau.edu*

      ·        Online Workshops / Videos

      http://www.cefns. nau.edu/CurrentS tudents/CareerCe nter/StudentCare erVideos. php
      Videos that give you practical information you need to find the job you want. Whether it is the start of your career or an internship, these videos deliver the information you need.

      On-campus Recruiting

      Information Sessions
      Monday, March 1, 2010, 5:30-7:30 PM, Engineering Building (69)

      An informal setting outside the career fair for students and employers to meet.

      Spring 2010 CEFNS Career Fair

      Tuesday, March 2, 2010, Noon - 4 PM, High Country Conference Center

      Meet employers hiring students in engineering and natural sciences.

      Wednesday, March 3, 2010, Engineering Building (69)
       Sign up for an interview at the CEFNS Career Fair.

      www.nau.edu/ cefns/careereven ts <http://www.nau. edu/cefns/ careerevents>

      Graylynn Hudson
      Program Coordinator
      Career Center & Scholarship Office
      College of Engineering, Forestry and Natural Sciences
      www.nau.edu/ cefns

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

      Mansel A. Nelson
      Program Coordinator                               Voice 928 523 1275
      Environmental Education Outreach Program          Fax 928 523 1280
      Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals  mansel.nelson@...
      PO Box 5768
      Northern Arizona University                       Peterson Hall
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011                               Bldg 22, Room 208
      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
      children."  Native American Proverb