Environmental Education internship available

  • Mansel Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009

      From: Toby Goldberg <winged_minstrel@...>
      Date: August 31, 2009 2:32:55 PM PDT
      To: Stanford List <lds@...>
      Subject: LDS: Environmental Education internship available

      The Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society (SCVAS) is searching for candidates for a [paid] Environmental Education and Outreach Intern position during the fall semester.

      Details about the position - including salary, duration, and required availability - are available on our website at:

      Please pass this information on to anyone that might be interested. We're hoping to interview over the next couple of weeks, and to hire by the 21st of Sept.

      If interested, of if you have questions, contact me at my work address - programs@....

      Cheers!

      Toby Goldberg

      Here's additional contact information for me at work:

      Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society

      22221 McClellan Rd.
      Cupertino, CA  95014

      --------