[Fwd: FW: AZrivers HS summer camp]

  • Mansel Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:FW: AZrivers HS summer camp
      Date:Mon, 4 May 2009 11:10:27 -0700
      From:Abraham E Springer <Abe.Springer@...>
      To:WATER@... <WATER@...>

      Greetings! I'm sure you are looking forward to summer as much as we are. You are getting this email because you have participated in either a GLOBE or Arizona Rivers workshop. I would like to draw your attention to and solicit your help in recruiting some lucky high school students to participate in the Arizona Rivers HS Riparian Research Experience (RRE) from June 5-20. This years RRE will be based out of Southwest Academy, near Camp Verde. All the application materials can be found on our web site: (www.azrivers.org). There is a registration charge of $700 for each student but full or partial scholarships are still available. Please pass this message on to any friends or students you think might be interested - there is no experience necessary to participate although we would like the student to have some interest in earth and environmental science or an outdoor field/research experience. Please let me know if you have any questions: Jim Washburne, jwash@..., 52

      Our deadline is May 15

      Mansel A. Nelson
      Program Coordinator                               Voice 928 523 1275
      Environmental Education Outreach Program          Fax 928 523 1280
      Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals  mansel.nelson@...
      PO Box 5768
      Northern Arizona University                       Peterson Hall
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011                               Bldg 22, Room 208
      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
      children."  Native American Proverb