Science Teacher

  • Mansel Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009

      Sent from my iPod

      Mansel A Nelson
      EEOP

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: mel gile <melgile@...>
      Date: January 4, 2009 12:54:20 PM GMT-07:00
      To: Mansel Adelbert Nelson <Mansel.Nelson@...>
      Subject: Recommendation by Nasbah Ben

      Hello Dr. Nelson,

      I am writing to you based on the recommendation by Nasbah.  She and I worked together at the Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets developing educational curriculum and outreach ideas.  I just finished my MS Ed  for Secondary Science Education, I have my initial teaching licence in KS and I have a Bachelor's in Chemistry.    I was wondering if you knew of any employment opportunities or openings?  I am very interested in working in tribal communities and Nasbah also suggested that I send you my resume.  I have attached it to this email and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Sincerely and thank you for your time and consideration of my interest,

      Melanie Gile