FW: AZRivers Workshop at Gilbert Riparian Institute Sept 26-28

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      From: Dr.Martha P.L.Whitaker [mplw@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:03 PM
      To: Mansel Adelbert Nelson
      Subject: AZRivers Workshop at Gilbert Riparian Institute Sept 26-28

      Greetings AZ Rivers Workshop Alumni!

      As an Arizona Rivers Workshop alumnus who knows just how valuable these AZ Rivers workshops are to your professional development, we hope you will help us to spread the word about this exciting workshop at ASTA & the Gilbert Riparian Institute (GRI). Please forward this announcement to your colleagues who might be interested in attending!

      AZ Rivers is holding another 2 1/2 day workshop, September 26-28, 2008! This event will begin as a 2-hr workshop slot on Friday afternoon (Sept 26) as a part of the Arizona Science Teachers Association (ASTA) annual meeting in Mesa, AZ. This will help us cover some basics and will prepare us to begin outdoor field activities on Saturday and Sunday (Sept 27-28) at the Gilbert Riparian Institute, where we will introduce teachers to basic riparian monitoring protocols and discuss basic
      implementation strategies.

      For more information and to register, visit our website, www.azrivers.org

      For a basic agenda for the ASTA-GRI workshop, visit
      http://www.azrivers.org/forms/Agenda_Basic_RISep08.pdf

      We look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for helping spread the word about this exciting workshop!

      Very best regards,
      Martha

      Dr. Martha P.L. Whitaker
      The Arizona Rivers Project