3321New Resource! Coalition for Healthier Schools Back To School 2014 Toolkit
- Aug 12, 2014Begin forwarded message:From: Rhane Colwell <rcolwell@...>
Subject: [schools_iaq_connector] New Resource! Coalition for Healthier Schools Back To School 2014 Toolkit
Date: August 12, 2014 at 12:47:02 PM MST
To: "Connecting with stakeholders dedicated to managing indoor air quality in schools." <schools_iaq_connector@...>
Reply-To: "Connecting with stakeholders dedicated to managing indoor air quality in schools." <schools_iaq_connector@...>
You are currently subscribed to schools_iaq_connector@....
Please hit "reply to all" to respond with a message to the whole list.
If you have private comments, forward a message directly to the author.
SCHOOLS IAQ CONNECTOR LISTSERVEAnnouncing the Coalition for Healthier Schools Back To School 2014 ToolkitFall is the time of year when parents, teachers and school administrators are preparing for students to return and the new school year to begin. To help your school prepare, the Coalition for Healthier Schools has created the Back to School 2014 Toolkit.The Back to School 2014 Toolkit resources include:
- Healthy Products for Healthy Schools, a guidance memo on finding healthier paints, computers and instructional supplies;
- Green Cleaning, a checklist on preventing dirt deposits and using green cleaners;
- Healthy IAQ/IEQ/IPM (Indoor Air Quality/Indoor Environmental Quality/Integrated Pest Management) General Checklist, a basic indoor environments checklist that includes information on preventing mold and moisture, controlling dust, reducing chemical exposures, and promoting safer pest control;
See http://www.healthyschools.org/coalitionactionkit.html to view the Coalition for Healthier Schools Back To School 2014 Toolkit. Please consider implementing the toolkit in your school today as you prepare for the 2014 school year!To learn more about the IAQ Tools for Schools Program, visit www.epa.gov/iaq/schools.Use the listserve's Web interface at https://lists.epa.gov/read/login/ to manage your subscription.To alert administrators about problems with this list, contact: schools_iaq_connector-owner@....
- Tips for Tours, a fact sheet with pictures illustrating entries, custodial closets, foundation plantings and other features to look for at school.