3315New Grant Workshop from Arizona Game and Fish Dept

    Aug 7 1:09 PM

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Warder, Eleanor M - (warder)" <warder@...>
      Subject: [ua-announce] New Grant Workshop from Arizona Game and Fish Dept
      Date: August 7, 2014 at 12:26:27 PM MST

      The Arizona Game and Fish Department, along with the University Sustainability Practices at ASU, are very pleased to announce a brand new educator workshop. The purpose is to help those individuals who are interested in building a wildlife-friendly habitat on their school grounds. Participants will have the opportunity to visit multiple existing habitats and learn about the grant opportunity available. They will hear directly from experts, people who have applied for and received these grants; designed and constructed the habitats; and use them as part of their regular classroom instruction.

      Teachers, administrators or anyone who plays an active role with an Arizona public school is encouraged to attend.

      But hurry! The workshop I scheduled for NEXT SATURDAY, August 16. By scheduling so early, we provide enough time to apply for the grants. The workshop is scheduled from 9am until noon, and will take place in the Ahwatukee area of Phoenix. Space is limited and registration is required. Additional details will be sent to all registered applicants.

      To register, visit http://goo.gl/wwtr8e.

      As a reminder, we are also offering two more Google Hangouts to discuss all of our education-related grants. Additional information about these can be found at http://goo.gl/W9ti4i.

      As always, if you have questions, DO NOT reply to this email. Instead contact me directly ateproctor@....

      Thanks.

      Eric Proctor
      Wildlife Education Coordinator
      Arizona Game and Fish Department
      (623) 236-7243

      Sign up for FREE AZ Game and Fish e-newsletters at http://www.azgfd.gov/signup

      Your wildlife is the Heritage Fund's Legacy!

      Mansel Nelson
      mansel.nelson@...