3302ST4 Symposium with Stipend --- July 28-20 [1 Attachment]

    Jul 23, 2014

      From: "Dianne McKee greenfrognews@... [environmentaleducators]" <environmentaleducators-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [environmentaleducators] ST4 Symposium with Stipend --- July 28-20 [1 Attachment]
      Date: July 23, 2014 at 8:32:32 AM MST

      [Attachment(s) from Dianne McKee included below]

      Please contact Jeannette with questions - thanks!

      ***Please pass this on to your friends and colleagues :)

      Our 3-year ST4 grant project is coming to an end and we are sharing all of our successes at a final ST4 Symposium. This event will be held at the Biosphere 2 from July 28 - July 30. Biosphere 2 is the perfect venue for exploring local complex issues in a lab setting and sharing design-based learning lessons.

      We would like to invite Instructional Technologists, Instructional Designers, Instructional Coaches, and Teacher Trainers to join us and learn about our online professional development model, design-based learning, maker movement, career connections, and gamification.

      If you are interested, please apply here. You will receive a $300 stipend, room and board, and several publications. No travel reimbursement will be provided as the $300 stipend assists with travel costs.

      If you are not in one of the roles mentioned above, please share this information with those in your school or district that do fit the role. Feel free to email Jeannette Shaffer at <jeannette.shaffer@...> with any questions.

      Mansel Nelson
      mansel.nelson@...