3256EPA's Closing the Gap: Addressing Asthma Disparities in Schools webinar.
- Apr 15, 2014
Join the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Thursday, May 1, 2014, from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. EDT,for EPA's Closing the Gap: Addressing Asthma Disparities in Schools webinar.
This webinar will showcase how two innovative programs (Los Angeles Unified School District and the Pediatric/Adult Asthma Coalition of New Jersey) have applied comprehensive, partnership-based approaches to reduce asthma disparities in their school systems.. Both leaders will discuss the ways in which their programs are grounded in EPA’s Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools guidance.
Attend this webinar to:
· Gain insight into how a school district and an asthma coalition used proactive IAQ management to improve asthma outcomes in schools.
· Learn best-practices and cutting-edge strategies to reduce asthma disparities through comprehensive asthma management in the school environment.
· Interact with expert speakers through instant polling and a Question & Answer session, hosted onAsthmaCommunityNetwork.org.
- Yolanda Cuevas, Los Angeles Unified School District
- Teresa Lampmann, The Pediatric/Adult Asthma Coalition of New Jersey
- Sheila Brown, U.S. EPA, Indoor Environments Division
Don’t miss the chance to have your questions answered during the webinar. Please post your questions in theDiscussion Forum on AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org. If you are not already a member, click Join Now" in the top right-hand side of the screen on the AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org website. Questions will be answered online in the Discussion Forum from 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. EDT during the Q&A Session.Register Today:
Please note: This webinar will last approximately 60 minutes and the Q&A session will last approximately 30 minutes. You will need a high-speed Internet connection and a telephone line to interact with speakers and other participants. Call-in information will be provided upon registration.