3249Fwd: Exciting Climate Series--Take Action

    Apr 4, 2014

      From: Physicians for Social Responsibility <psrnatl@...>
      Subject: Exciting Climate Series--Take Action
      Date: April 4, 2014 at 1:50:34 PM MST

      If you are unable to view the message below, please click here
      Physicians for Social Responsibility

      Host a Climate Viewing Party

      Dear Mansel,

      Years of Living Dangerously

      Please join me in hosting a house party to view Years of Living Dangerously. Watch the trailer.

      Invite your friends and neighbors (especially the skeptics) to watch the first of a nine-part TV series on climate change: Years of Living Dangerously,Sunday, April 13th. James Cameron directs Hollywood celebrities and respected journalists who span the globe exploring the issues of climate change.

      I personally was moved by the closure of the meat packing plant in Plainview Texas, caused by declines in cattle due to the drought. This episode also powerfully recounts the story of refugees and fighters in Syria who were displaced by drought.

      The entire series will air on Showtime. The first episode is available online for free. Please RSVPto let us know you'll be a host or will view the show. When you do, we'll send you a special viewer's guide.

      Details and times to follow next week!

      RSVP Today!

      Sincerely,

      Catherine Thomasson, MD
      Executive Director

      Facebook Twitter YouTube
      Update email preferences | Unsubscribe | Forward to a friend | Visit us online
      If you received this email as a forward, subscribe here.

      Physicians For Social Responsibility
      1111 14th St, NW, Suite 700 Washington, DC, 20005
      t 202.667.4260 | f 202.667.4201

      Mansel Nelson
      mansel.nelson@...