      From: <jondelacy@...>
      Subject: Teacher Recruitment
      Date: February 26, 2014 at 5:50:57 PM MST

      Mr. Nelson,

      My Biology teacher had to take medical leave due to a serious health issue.

      I will need a biology teacher with Arizona certification. An individual who would be interested in teaching at a private catholic high school. Classes are small but unfortunately our salaries are not up to par with public schools. Housing is available and nearby shopping centers within our community on the Navajo reservation.

      Additional information can be provided upon request.

      Sincerely,

      Jack Ondelacy, Principal
      St Michael Indian School
      jondelacy@...