3043Fwd: ACT and SAT Test Prep Camps

    Oct 22, 2013

      From: Northern Arizona College Resource Center <staff@...>
      Date: October 21, 2013 at 1:03:47 PM PDT
      To: <mansel.nelson@...>
      Subject: ACT and SAT Test Prep Camps

      WEBSITE     ABOUT     RESOURCES     ADVISING     CALENDAR     CONTACT US
      Dear Mansel,

      Here at the NACRC, we aim to help students reach their goal of attending college. We are now accepting students for our ACT and SAT Test Prep Camps. Continue reading for more information.

      ACT and SAT Test Prep Camps
      Looking for affordable and effective assistance in preparing for the ACT and SAT tests? Look no further. The NACRC's innovative program allows students up to 20 hours of test-specific instruction, access to full-length, timed practice tests (includes diagnostic), one-on-on advising with the NACRC facilitators and more! We offer both ACT and SAT sessions. Students are encouraged to choose the dates which work best with their schedule to customize their learning experiences.

      Reserve your spot today! ACT and SAT test prep sessions begin November. Click here to register, or call 602-688-5379. You may also email staff@... for more information.

      We hope to see you at our upcoming test prep camps! Again, if you have any questions, please contact staff@... or call (602)-688-5379.

      Sincerely,

      Northern Arizona College Resource Center Staff

      Stay Connected

      Northern Arizona College Resource Center | | staff@... | 1001 N. Turquoise Dr.
      Flagstaff, AZ 86001

      NACRC | Website

      Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.

      This email was sent to mansel.nelson@... by staff@... |
      Northern Arizona College Resource Center | 1001 N. Turquoise Dr. | Flagstaff | AZ | 86001