2317Teacher Workshop

    Jan 21, 2012
    Teachers

    I highly recommend the workshop that is advertised on the attached flier.

    I will reimburse the registration fee for all educators that work in schools with over 50% Native American student population.

    To take advantage of the reimbursement, complete the registration and pay, then see me at the workshop for the document you will need to complete in order to get the reimbursement.  You will need to participate in the entire workshop to get the reimbursement.

    man

    Mansel Nelson
    mansel.nelson@...

  • Show all 4 messages in this topic