      -------- Original Message --------
      Date:Fri, 3 Jun 2011 13:26:53 -0600
      From:Toney Begay <Tbegay@...>
      To:Toney Begay <Tbegay@...>

      Do you know any Native American college freshmen or sophomores who are thinking about law school? This program starts on Sunday.  It will be held for one month at UNM and has 2 slots open which the organizers are very anxious to fill. For information about the NA-PLUS program, please call or e-mail the director, Tanya Campos at na-plus@... or 505-277-1030.