197Fwd: New Outdoor Semester Program in Traditional Skills in Flagstaff

    Mar 1, 2004
      >Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:01:23 -0700
      >From: Mary Thompson <Mary.Thompson@...>
      >Subject: New Outdoor Semester Program in Traditional Skills in Flagstaff
      >Sender: Hanley Hall Office Occupants <HANLEYHALL@...>
      >To: HANLEYHALL@...

      Mansel A. Nelson
      Program Coordinator Voice 928 523 1275 / 1496
      Northern Arizona University Hanley Hall
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011 Bldg 7, Room 112

      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
      children." Native American Proverb