1769RE: Summer Programs

    May 2, 2010
      Several Summer programs at NAU. I don't know if they have any slots available.

      Welcome to Educational Support Services

      Educational Support Services houses seven key offices that provide services to enhance the academic experience of junior high, high school, college and returning adult students. The offices provide programs for target students based primarily in northern Arizona.
      Campus programs for NAU Students

      * Learning Assistance Centers
      * LEADS Center
      Leadership, Engagement, Achievement, Diversity and Service
      o Multicultural Student Center
      o Native American Student Services
      o Student Support Services TRiO

      Outreach programs

      * AmeriCorps Vista
      * Educational Opportunity Centers TRiO
      * Educational Talent Search TRiO
      * Upward Bound TRiO
      * Four Corners Upward Bound Math &Science TRiO
      * Nizhoni Academy

      Each Year, Educational Support Services helps more than 9,000 students recognize their potential and pursue their academic goals.

      Mansel A. Nelson
      Program Coordinator Voice 928 523 1275
      Northern Arizona University Peterson Hall
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011 Bldg 22, Room 208
      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
      children." Native American Proverb