1005FWD: Field Trip grant

    Oct 1 7:28 PM
      >===== Original Message From Fonda Swimmer <fonda.swimmer@...> =====
      Please distribute to those who be interested in this opportunity.

      Thank you,

      Target Corporation Expands Student Field Trip Grant Program

      Deadline: November 1, 2007

      A philanthropic program of Target Corporation (
      http://www.target.com/ ), the Target Field Trip Grant program
      will award grants to schools across the United States for field
      trips in the spring of 2008.

      Grant-funded field trips may involve museum, environmental, or
      science projects; artistic and cultural experiences; and civics
      or community service projects. Grants may not be used for
      salaries or equipment.

      Education professionals, 18 years or older, who are employed by
      an accredited K-12 public, private, or charter school in the U.S.
      that maintain a 501(c)(3) or a 509(a)(1) tax-exempt status are
      eligible to apply. Educators, teachers, principals,
      paraprofessionals, or classified staff of these institutions must
      be willing to plan and execute a field trip that will provide a
      demonstrable learning experience for students. Previous
      recipients of a Target Field Trip Grant are not eligible to

      Up to 1,600 grants of up to $1,000 each will be awarded in
      February 2008.

      Visit the Target Web site for complete program information.

      RFP Link:

      For additional RFPs in Education, visit:

      Mansel A. Nelson
      Program Coordinator (Environmental Educator) Voice 928 523 1275/1496
      Northern Arizona University Peterson Hall
      Flagstaff, AZ 86011 Bldg 22, Room 208
      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." Native American Proverb