  • nehayeva
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      Hello my long-neglected clubbers!

      This is a link to the ALL THINGS INTERNATIONAL forum, where I post as
      San Sam San. Please come visit and join (it's a free service) a very
      interesting, diverse group of people from all kind of backgrounds
      chatting and discussing cabbages and kings. WorldCrossing is big, and
      if ATI doesn't fit your bill, I'm sure some other forum will (I
      recommend Random International too).

      http://www.worldcrossing.com/WebX?13@...8wh.4@.ef05ad8

      If you want more information, please e-mail me at nehayeva@...