Job Opening: Director of Reporting & Analytics, DeVry Inc (IL)
- DeVry Inc
Director of Reporting & Analytics
The Director of Reporting & Analytics oversees the development and
distribution of reports and analysis for DeVry University's
marketing and student recruiting areas nationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides senior management with accurate and timely reports and
analysis to facilitate informed decision making.
2. Develops effective reporting procedures and processes. Recommends
and implements changes in existing policies and support functions.
Comfortable working with reporting tools (Cognos, Hyperion, Excel,
3. Develops future reporting needs through collaboration with senior
marketing and recruiting managers. Works with the DeVry IT/data
warehouse team when needed to develop future reports.
4. Communicates effectively with senior management and other
departments to boost information-sharing and teamwork.
5. Delegates responsibilities to the appropriate staff
members/analysts. Manages when needed external consulting partners.
6. Participates in executive meetings; serves on committees, task
forces and advisory groups as required.
7. Ensures that all activities and operations are carried out in
compliance with federal and state regulations.
8. Handles related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
1. Minimum of a bachelor's degree; master's degree/MBA preferred
Minimum of three to five years in a reporting or analysis-related
role preferred. Background in marketing or sales areas, or in the
education industry, welcome but not required.
2. Exceptional analytical skills to resolve issues and determine
effective business solutions. Comfortable working with reporting
tools (i.e. Cognos).
3. Exceptional leadership, critical thinking, organizational and
interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all
levels of the organization and work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Ability to work independently and make sound decisions with
minimal supervision and direction.
5. Capability to influence decision-making and instill credibility
in sponsors, peers and subordinates by meeting project milestones,
deadlines and budget.
One Tower Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
National Director, DeVry University
Marketing and Recruiting Operations Department