e-Learning Product Manager Position
Job Title: Product Manager
Gensa Corporation, located in Fairfield, develops and integrates e-Business solutions that incorporate the latest web and database technology. The charter of Gens@ Foundry, a division of Gensa Corporation, is to develop products designed by Gensa Corporation that can be launched as separate companies or be the basis of vertical markets. The Gens@ Foundry Product Manager provides the vision and strategy necessary to meet these goals.
Gens@ Foundry�s first venture is an e-Learning product targeted at the commercial, government and academic sectors. The Product Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a plan to move the product and/or service to market.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and direct all facets of marketing including product positioning, distribution, and pricing.
- Refine product through concept, research, feature definition, product design, user testing, and market introduction.
- Perform market research and monitor competitor activity.
- Assist in developing business leads and closing contracts.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Product management experience, especially within the e-Learning or training arena.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
- Success in developing business leads and closing contracts.
- Self-directed and visionary, with a desire to make things happen.
- Ability to take complete ownership of assigned projects.
- Comfortable working in a small company environment.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Visit www.gensa.com for additional information about the company.
Please send resumes to:
324-A Campus Lane
Fairfield, CA 94585
or email to humanresources@...
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com