Job Opening: Implementation, Sales & More Roles w/ EverFi -- DC, Bay Area &
- EverFi is growing and hiring, including senior roles in DC and key positions around the country -- DC, the OKC, Denver, Bay Area and more. Check out http://www.everfi.com/about/careers/current-openings. See below for an Implementation Manager job description.
EverFi is bringing its online curriculum to thousands more students throughout the western U.S., and we need a dynamic, tireless and passionate schools manager to help us do so.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed company that teaches kids critical skills (e.g., financial literacy, digital awareness) that help them succeed outside the classroom and later in life. Our schools managers establish partnerships with school districts by developing high-level relationships, training teachers, providing counsel and support – and driving towards ambitious usage and satisfaction objectives.
As an EverFi Schools Manager, you will…
- Drive and qualify outbound school implementation opportunities from initial contact to conversion throughout the western U.S.
- Become a subject matter expert on EverFi’s platforms, the K-12 education technology industry, and the major issues faced by teachers, schools and districts
- Train and support teachers for use of EverFi’s platforms in their classrooms through school site visits and online demonstrations; work with EverFi’s Support and Marketing teams to deliver timely, friendly and tireless customer service and technical support
- Respond to and qualify all incoming inquiries from teachers, schools and districts
- Actively engage in new business development activities, including roundtables, tradeshows, and workshops
- Understand and translate challenges faced by teachers, schools and districts in order to provide input & feedback into the design, development, and maintenance of training materials to increase user adoption
- Develop and manage program reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
You’re a solid fit for this role if you have…
- A BA/BS from a top university
- A proven track record of achieving or exceeding objectives or quotas
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills, with intermediate to expert level knowledge of presentation tools such as PowerPoint, WebEx, etc
- Tireless energy, a strong work ethic and a record of educational and career success
- Comfort with technology
- A preference to spend half your time on the road, meeting with schools and building EverFi’s business
You’re a great fit for this role if you have…
Diversity of background, ethnicity and perspective are all highly valued at EverFi.
- Experience in a social-media start-up
- Background as a teacher, or school administrator
- A degree in educational technology or similar area of study
Compensation includes base salary, benefits and the opportunity to participate in EverFi’s employee ownership plan.
Feel free to contact mike@... with questions, referrals or interest. Referral bonuses available.