Job Opening: Director of Student Assignment - Oakland Unified School District (OUSD)
- OUSD is looking for a Director of Student Assignment in our Family, Schools, and Community Partnerships Office!
Be part of a dynamic effort to provide parents and families with a choice-focused introduction to OUSD and an ongoing experience that promotes student success! The Family, Schools, & Community Partnerships office is looking for a Director of Student Assignment to bring to life OUSD’s Community Schools vision in the direct services provided to families as they enroll in the district and navigate our system in search of support services. Apply here: http://edjoin.org/viewPosting.aspx?postingID=478384&countyID=1&onlineApp=1
The Director of Student Assignment will be in a unique position to transform the services provided to Oakland families and ensure that they are family and student centered. Are you up to the challenge?
Who we’re looking for:
In order to deliver on the Community Schools, Thriving Students promise, the Family, Schools, & Community Partnerships office will need a leader who:
- is committed to the alignment of resources in service of students;
- promotes family and student centered service standards in their work;
- can establish a customer service oriented culture through effective personnel management;
- has the ability to develop strong and efficient high-volume systems;
- has a demonstrated record of making sound decisions in a fast paced, dynamic work environment;
- counts on high fluency with data sets and classroom configurations;
- can effectively delegate and manage a committed staff of 14 to meet goals.
To apply:Interested candidates should complete an application here: http://edjoin.org/viewPosting.aspx?postingID=478384&countyID=1&onlineApp=1
Salary information: $82,172 - $104,896annual
Feel free to reach out to Karla Barrios (karla.barrios@...) with questions!
Talent Acquisition Unit | HRSS
Oakland Unified School District
1025 2nd Avenue
Oakland, CA 94606
Community Schools, Thriving Students
Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Connect with us on LinkedIn