Job Opening - Education Elements (EDU Consultant)
ORGANIZATION: Education Elements
POSITION: EDU Consultant
LOCATION: San Carlos, CA or Washington, DC.
Education Elements is a thought leader and driving force in rethinking schooling and the way technology could strengthen instruction and streamline operations. We work with schools around the country, pioneering new approaches to blended learning. Education Elements is backed by leading investors and founded by successful entrepreneurs in education technology.
As a member of Education Elements' EDU Team, you will work with Education Element's growing network of schools to ensure the smooth implementation of the blended learning model. In partnership with an Education Elements Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing relationships with and delivering work to a portfolio of schools. You will be responsible for every phase of the school implementation from defining the design plan and school needs and providing weekly status updates to coordinating with Education Elements' partner content providers to find the best fit for the school, and working with school administration and staff to plan professional development and generally support the blended model. You will also be responsible for contributing to Education Elements knowledge base and for supporting strategic growth by on boarding and training additional staff. The ideal candidate for this position will have spent significant time in a school setting, have experience leading department/school reform, and have a deep understanding of data-driven instructional models.
- Provide operational leadership and manage execution of key deliverables
- Assist in managing implementations, client requirements, and customer feedback
- Build and maintain strong trust relationships with school client
- Support the project lead in all aspect of meeting school's needs around blended learning design and implementation
- Experience with change management
- Ability to illustrate and articulate concepts during the ideation and design process
- Power Point development skills and experience
- Teaching credential/graduate degree
- 2-4 years experience working in a school environment
- Expect 40-60% Travel
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package.
Please send a cover letterand resume along with minimum salary requirement, location preference and how you heard about Education Elements to jobs@....