Job Opening: Blended Learning Consultants
- Education Elements is a leader in new school models, focused on personalized/blended learning environment utilizing technology. Working with charter school management organizations, foundations, and technology developers, Education Elements has since pioneered new approaches to blended learning. We help schools take advantage of adaptive online content and assessments to tailor instruction and maximize learning for students, and give teachers the tools they need to focus on what they do best.
Today, Education Elements advises schools and school systems on the potential of blended learning, works side-by-side with them to implement blended learning in their classrooms, and provides a technology platform (the Hybrid Learning Management System) that makes it easy and effective for leaders, teachers and students to blend online learning into their school.
We work with some of the leading thought leaders and organizations in the market, who are trying to better educate kids and break the mold of legacy school design. Our goals are: 1) to be the leading enabler of blended learning school models; and 2) provide high impact change to how we think about classroom instruction and school design.
The blended learning consultant develops and implements strategic technology and school design recommendations to improve the performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of Education Elements' school partners. Blended learning consultants build and maintain school relationships, manages site implementations, maintains business development partnerships, and provides on-going customer feedback to the home office.
* Identify and articulate critical strategic and design issues for our school clients who are considering blended learning school transformations.
* Provide operational leadership and manage execution of key deliverables.
* Manage implementations, client requirements, trainings and customer feedback.
* Build and maintain strong trust relationships with school clients.
* Provide thought leadership, vision, market analytics to school clients.
* Build and maintain business development relationships with other industry technology partners.
* Amazing ability to conceptualize and communicate complex concepts during the ideation and design process.
* Extraordinary powerpoint development skills and experience.
* Ability to manage complex technology projects.
* Graduate degree from leading institution.
* 2-3 years managing and implementing complex technology projects.
* Deep understanding of technology integration and systems.
* Experience with digital content.
* 2 years experience working in a school environment.