Pearson seaks Research & Measurement Specialist in AZ
- Pearson Education Technologies <http://www.pearsonedtech.com/>, a business unit of Pearson Education <http://www.pearsoned.com/>, provides K-12 instructional and administrative solutions. Based on more than 30 years of research, we have enhanced the learning of more than 5 million students worldwide. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art intelligent software that: serves the needs of students, teachers, parents, and administrators; supports the highest level of professional services; and interoperates with other educational resources.
Our Research and Measurement group is charged with identifying, adapting, and developing major advances in this technology. The group also supports continuous improvement in our educational solutions. We seek a candidate trained in the mathematical sciences having a strong interest in educational modeling, intelligent systems, and internal consulting. The successful candidate will:
* Identify, adapt, and develop promising technologies.
* Work with curriculum developers and other education experts to formulate questions.
* Design and conduct both empirical and simulation studies.
* Analyze results and help to interpret those results within our company.
* Present research findings in professional meetings and publications.
Our open position in Mesa, Arizona for a Research & Measurement Specialist is further described at the following web site <http://www.ncspearson.com/careers/> <http://www.ncspearson.com/careers/>.