4556Job Opening: Classwallet, Chief Marketing Officer: Miami, FL
- Aug 19, 2014
We are an innovative, early stage, high growth ed tech (ecomm & payment solutions) company, located in Miami, Florida. We are currently looking for an all-star Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join the senior team.
The CMO will lead and manage the company marketing and customer life cycle drivers across all channels. The CMO is responsible for developing and executing all marketing, communications and media relations in order to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and growth. The CMO will deliver an exceptionally well managed function that drives critical value for the company and its key stakeholders. This position reports to the CEO.
· Develop corporate brand awareness strategy. Ensure brand consistency across all external touch points.
· Drive and implement all activities to ensure target market/brand positioning and high growth customer acquisition, including: brand awareness, lead generation, adoption, product activation, growth and retention. Manage digital direct and channel partner marketing, customer communications, sales enablement, event marketing/tradeshows and other marketing media.
· Ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
· Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting. Develop KPIs across all facets of the marketing and sales function. Work with the finance team to develop measurement and reporting process.
· Manage, coach and develop the marketing and sales teams.
· Extensively manage relationships with company marketing agencies and marketing distribution partners.
· Partner with product development team to continually strengthen compelling value proposition related to target market.
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
· Work closely with the CEO and executive team to help evaluate company ventures, corporate development, and special projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
· 8+ years of B2C and B2B digital marketing channel partner development experience at a venture-backed tech company, preferably in ed tech, payment solutions or comparable industry.
· Demonstrated track record in leading strategy and execution of corporate marketing and high growth customer acquisition programs, from early stage to mid-cap company development.
· Knowledge of K-12 education industry structure and relationships with key players, preferred.
· Ability to develop, lead and manage high performance teams.
· Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously with demanding timelines.
· Strong strategic, as well as ‘practical’, thinking skills.
· Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
· An individual of exceptional integrity, engendering trust and assures consistent achievement of quality standards.
· A self-motivated and strong team player who is hands-on and able to work collaboratively with all departments and levels within the company.
· MBA with a specialization in marketing, preferred.
We offer an excellent salary, benefits and stock options performance package, commensurate with experience.
Kindly email your resume to careers@... and include the words “Chief Marketing Officer” in the subject line. Please also include a note that explains what caught your eye about this opportunity and why you think you’re a fit.
Kleo, Inc d/b/a ClassWallet.com is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status.