File - jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs

  • educationanywhere@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2010
      Dee Carrier Spot

      We are a professionally managed Placement Consultant Company based in Ludhiana, which is one of the most sought after career destinations in India. We have our operations spread to cover Northen Zone in India. We offer our services in the following domains:
      Placement Services
      Outsourcing Activities
      Staffing Solutions
      We came into existence in the year 2008 with a view to deliver customized manpower resource solutions for our quality professional clients. Our company is managed by highly qualified professionals with several years of experience. Through the unique combination of skills, knowledge and experience we are able to offer manpower services from lower management to top management with a view of delivering quality manpower to our Automotive, Engineering as well as Bank / Insurance based clients.
      email your resume / CV's - deecareerspot@...
      Contact +91-9988278165, +918054005520, +91-9257337630
    • educationanywhere@yahoogroups.com