new start

  • Parminder Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      in this group i want, students share their problem and we could
      collectivity sort out like good friends, like new students face new
      enivronment in colleges after school, what was our group members
      experiences and what they wanted to share in this group their
      suggestions and parently their gudience that required for upcoming
      students what they should take off and what they should not to do how
      they can find good sincere friends those could help you in studies and
      in your carrier too. hope_good