Hello again

  • Lt. Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi ED, and all.

      Spring is nearly here and I am excited about getting back out to the
      shop, I wish mine was bigger. It is only 3 years old and I have
      already out grown it. If it was heated, I would spend much more time
      in it during the winter.
      Instead, I have spent this winter learning to play guitar, and welding
      part time, on my days off from the Fire Dept.. Any way, I check in
      with your site here every once in a while. Noticed a lack of activity
      recently and just thought I'd say hey. By the way, I tried to access
      your site on induction heating and could not find it. I even searched
      yahoo groups, to no avail.

      C-Ya all in the shop soon.

      John
    • ed ward
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        Hi John: and thanks,I have been working and moving into my new shop and that is lots of work,I wish more people would post there projects I have several I am going to get back to when I get every thing out of the box if you know what I mean.
        wish you well-ed

        "Lt. Scott" <jtall@...> wrote:
        Hi ED, and all.

        Spring is nearly here and I am excited about getting back out to the
        shop, I wish mine was bigger. It is only 3 years old and I have
        already out grown it. If it was heated, I would spend much more time
        in it during the winter.
        Instead, I have spent this winter learning to play guitar, and welding
        part time, on my days off from the Fire Dept.. Any way, I check in
        with your site here every once in a while. Noticed a lack of activity
        recently and just thought I'd say hey. By the way, I tried to access
        your site on induction heating and could not find it. I even searched
        yahoo groups, to no avail.

        C-Ya all in the shop soon.

        John

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.