a2007 Ford escape Hybrid

  • p Zalka
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi All,

      I own a 2007 Ford Escape hybrid. Has there been any experience in modifying it to a plug in?

      Thank you,

      Peter Z.
    • samp_man
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
        There's a listing of conversion companies at the bottom of this page:

        http://www.calcars.org/howtoget.html

        Basically the only "off the shelf" version is made by Hybrids Plus
        and costs more than your Escape did in the first place. It's going
        to take a few more years before this is economically feasible.

        Best of Luck,

        Jeff