Re: [edit+] Is there any alternative to ftp download....

  • sajeethk
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2002
      Good morning,John,
      Am happy to hear abt the kind gesture,John..and reg..right-click
      save target as option,yes.. I had tried that option b4...without any
      success.
      The following r the templates i need ..

      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/java(4-9).zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/sql.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/servlet.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/oracle8.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/plsql.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/jsp1.2.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/oracle_plsql.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/javascript.zip
      ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/js4ep.zip

      thankx for the gesture in advance,John!!!
      --- In editplus@y..., ~John <jmmorse@s...> wrote:
      > Hello sajeethk, Did you try "right-click" "Save Target As"? If you
      > still have problems, let me know which files you need and I'll
      > download them and send them to you.
    • samadi28
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2002
        Have you tried using IE 5.5 or above?

        IE will fake ftp over http - it takes longer, but many times i've
        been able to get around our firewall by using IE ftp download.
      • ~John
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2002
          Here are all the user files.
          http://legacy.sheltonbbs.com/~jmmorse/eplusfiles/

          __
          Best Regards,
          ~John

          - - - sajeethk wrote on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - - -
          > Good morning,John,
          > Am happy to hear abt the kind gesture,John..and reg..right-click
          > save target as option,yes.. I had tried that option b4...without any
          > success.
          > The following r the templates i need ..
          > thankx for the gesture in advance,John!!!
          - - - End of sajeethk's message - - -
        • sajeethk
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2002
            U DID IT..Mr.John..U DID IT..I downloaded those files at the site u
            provided...Many Thanx to U,for the effort spent on this problem.Thanx
            to u , too, samadi28@y...and the EP group, too...