editplus files

  • jmmorse@sheltonbbs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      I have uploaded my editplus files to the group.
      Remember, these are a work in progress. Some of the Javascripts still
      need to be organized...as you will see I started this..but it needs
      to be finished.
      I think you will find these to be very helpfull.
      Download the file, unzip and place in the
      C:\Program Files\EditPlus 2 directory
      (if you have already customized your copy of editplus, you may want
      to make backups before you use these files)

      ~John