User Manual

  • ochoanet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2002
      Is there a user manual for EditPlus anywhere?
    • stardudeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2002
        Is there a question that the online help file provided with editplus
        can't answer?
        I just checked there this morning for how to set the line comment
        statement in the syntax highlighting file so that it will only
        apply the color when that character is found at the beginning of
        the line.
        hope this helps. :)
        -stardude