Re new beta version 2.11.00.75

  • Gerald J. Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001
      Re search time
      18 seconds to search folder of 255 subfolders and 1647 files first time, 2 seconds second time.

      Using NT40

      I have noticed a few oddities:

      While playing with search/replace and RE, I did manage to blow away editplus several times
      exception access violation, 0xc000005 0x0044d551
      Cannot reproduce this tho

      First time I load editplus and create a new standard buffer, I get a error saying it cannot open it, but it does create it. No problem thereafter, but can reproduce when I load new copy of editplus
      It has already reloaded working files on startup

      File operation failed
      D:\
      The system cannot find the path specified

      the system manager.