New file uploaded to editplus

  • editplus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Aug 19, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the editplus
      group.

      File : /espboard.zip
      Uploaded by : dais_woodshed@...
      Description : a simple bulletin board written in ecapade scripting language which is easy to learn and use

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      dais_woodshed@...
    • Peter Anderson
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 5, 2010
        2010/1/6 <editplus@yahoogroups.com>

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the editplus
        > group.
        >
        > File : /editplus_rcedit.reg
        > Uploaded by : t_cosmas <t_cosmas@... <t_cosmas%40yahoo.com>>
        > Description : Registration File to set EditPlus as the right-click Edit
        > program.
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlfiles
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > t_cosmas <t_cosmas@... <t_cosmas%40yahoo.com>>

        Hi!

        Is there any other way of accessing this file than via Yahoo Groups. I do
        not have a Yahoo account. The EditPlus website has a "User's Files" section;
        would it be possible to place it there or perhaps just e-mail it to me.

        Regards,
        Peter
        --
        There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct,
        or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction