Macros and Labels

  • Arthur Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2013
      For me, Alt-0 thru Alt-9 are not enough macros. I would like to have
      different macros for different projects. If I change the label of the
      macro it winds up staying the same, even after copying a different macro
      over it. ( filenames: 'default0_mac' etc. ) I'm wondering if there is
      a way, to keep the label with the specific macro?